Do you want help to keep your training motivation high? Do you want personal feedback on your training? Then we recommend this online course!
Part 1 covers Training Basics (A Spotlight on Behavior), Taking & Holding and Delivery to Hand.
The course consists of three parts and this is the first part containing three exciting training sessions intended to help you with the foundation training of your gun dog. The course will provide you with more structure in your training and help you and your dog to get started and to continue on in your training. The first part covers the themes training methodology, taking and holding and delivery to hand.
After the course you will know:
- The basic clicker training principles
- How to apply clicker training in your gun dog training
- How to teach your dog taking & holding in a fun and inspiring way
- How to teach your dog a great delivery to hand
- How to proof behavior to make them more reliable
This course leans on the book “Retrieving for All Occasions” and you need to have the book so that you can read up on the theory parts that we’ll point you to with every lesson. The course stems from the book’s accompanying study guide that we recently put together. If you want to ”keep” the online course when it’s over you can buy the study guide here.
You can go through the course at your own pace. Every week a new session is made available. You then have three months to finish the course, but whether you want to take one lesson a week, or every other week, or with irregular intervals, that’s up to you.
During three months you may submit as many training videos and questions as you want – and the instructors will give you personal feedback on your training. If you’re interested in our self-study course (without personal feedback) – check out this course instead: Online course: Foundations for Excellence in Gun Dog Training Part 1: Delivery to Hand – no personal feedback)
This is one of the parts of our full courses, Foundations for Excellence in Gun Dog Training – personal feedback. You can take just the parts of the course that you’re interested in, with or without feedback, or the full course (all three parts)
- Part 1: Online course: Foundations for Excellence in Gun Dog Training Part 1: Delivery to Hand – personal feedback
- Part 2: Online course: Foundations for Excellence in Gun Dog Training Part 2: Heelwork & stop whistle – personal feedback
- Part 3: Online course: Foundations for Excellence in Gun Dog Training Part 3: Holding an Area, Blind Retrieves, Putting it All Together – personal feedback
- Full course: Online course: Foundations for Excellence in Gun Dog Training – personal feedback
Take the chance to get help with your training, sign up today!
Testimonials from previous course participants:
“Great structure and great that all lessons where accessible from the start so I could chose for myself what to focus on. I felt I gained a lot from the course and that my dog and me developed during the course.”