Heelwork is something that a lot of people struggle with. It requires a lot of training and focus to become good. Therefore, I’m going to have a heelwork challenge in the coming weeks (until the end of February)! I will post a heelwork advice every day – and also train heelwork myself every day.
Join me! The one who’s got the most heelwork training sessions on February 28th – no matter what part of the heelwork you’ve trained, only you’ve trained it – gets a free online private lesson with me, in addition to a much better heelwork ?.
Write in the comment field here on the website or on our Facebook page no later than March 1st, 23:59 to participate in the competition! And of course I will be happy if you comment on the posts before that, ask questions or just encourage yourself and others in the heelwork training by participating in the discussion!
- Decide to join the challenge – comment here on the webpage or on our Facebook page to join. (You can join the challenge anytime before 1 mars 2019 kl 23:59 GMT+2). Every day at 00:01 GMT+2 until February 28th a new blog post with training tips will be posted here on the webpage.
- If you want to you can subscribe to the posts so you get an email everytime there’s a new post. Just enter your email address in the form further down on this page.
- Train heelwork at least once.
- During the remaining days of February – aim for at least one heelwork session every day. Train what you and your dog need – it doesn’t have to be the training in the blog post of the day.
- Note how many sessions and minutes of heelwork you do (By the end of February you’ll get information on how to report to us how much you’ve been training)
- Encourage yourself and others by commenting on the posts on our website and/or Facebook page.